Annual Financial Reports
Annual reports of certain financial information may be accessed at via the Special Purpose District Public Information Database (SPDPID):
Search, as follows:
Entity Name: Rayford Road Municipal Utility District
Entity County: Montgomery
It will direct you to the District’s most recent submission.
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Jon Vallery (Position 5), President (Term Expires: 05/7/2022)
Frank Moore (Position 1), Vice President (Term Expires: 05/4/2024)
Charles Saxe Jr. (Position 2), Secretary (Term Expires: 05/4/2024)
Aaron Schoech (Position 3), Director (Term Expires: 05/7/2022)
James Ridgway, Jr. (Position 4), Director (Term Expires: 05/7/2022)
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
The next election for Directors of the District is scheduled for May 7, 2022 at a location to be determined.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
- To be qualified to serve as a director, a person shall be at least 18 years old, a resident citizen of the State of Texas, and either own land subject to taxation in the district or be a qualified voter within the district.
- To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is Wednesday, 1/19/2022.
- Last day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, 2/18/2022.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf
- Deadline to file write in candidacy declaration for May 7, 2022 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, 2/22/2022.
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner Bill of Rights
District Contact Information
Rayford Road Municipal Utility District
c/o Smith, Murdaugh, Little & Bonham, L.L.P.
2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1100
Houston, Texas 77019
The District’s E-mail address is email@example.com.
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or hand deliver your request to Smith, Murdaugh, Little & Bonham, L.L.P., 2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1100, Houston, Texas 77019.